NS Nordics is offering a project manager job in Norway. join As our new team member, you will be part of an exciting journey in a company with great diversity and possibilities! As a project manager, you will be responsible for managing the project and team as well as ensuring the project is in alignment with strategic corporate objectives.
- Have a relevant degree-level construction qualification and preferably be a member of a recognised professional institution
- Have demonstratable experience of engineering and data centre projects, an engineering background is desirable.
- Have demonstratable experience of delivering projects at all stages including from pre-construction through to handover.
- Inspect and reporting on any defects/snagging issues throughout construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance with the project requirements and specification on all construction builds.
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress of projects in-depth to schedule deliverables.
- Have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and have an appreciation of industry standards for redundancy levels such as N+1.
- Have an appreciation and knowledge of the skills, and techniques required as project manager in the wider context of construction.
- Possess excellent communication, stakeholder and organisational skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Have an appreciation of sector trends and you will maintain an active interest in standards and technological advances.
- Have an understanding of engineering standards and construction methods.
- Have a good level of IT literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office plus MS Project and other programming tools.
- Have an interest in contributing to business development activities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a pro-active manner.
- Demonstrate a keenness to learn and take on more responsibilities to help further your career.
- Oversee the Commission of builds and future builds through Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Integrated System Test (IST) Competencies and Skills Required:
- Complex and technical construction experience is required
- Data Center experience is preferred.
- Experience in CSA (civil, structural, architectural) and MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) construction management is a requirement.
- Proven at delivering complex technical re-fresh and critical infrastructure projects with multi-million budgets on time and to quality.
- Strong commercial acumen, financially literate, and comfortable controlling cost, and risk
- Fully conversant with established project delivery methodologies
- Proven track record of managing through periods of significant people, process, and technology change.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Assertive and confident and able to quickly build a high level of personal and professional credibility within the business and customer base, demonstrating strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Ability to lead and engage people in a fast-changing environment to achieve results through others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools like MS Project or P6 Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s (Hons)/Master’s degree in construction management, project management, or a similar field
- 3 to 5 years in similar nature of work (Preferably Data Center).
Contact person: Mr. Hussain
Title: HR Manager