Value: 1.2 Billion
Headed the Kim Chung Depot to build the biggest Railway/bus depot in the heart of Singapore and several residential & commercial buildings projects. Reported directly to the Deputy Chairman on the progress of each project within Woh Hub.
- Established a business model of planning & cost control functions for all projects.
- Create tender schedules for major Railway and High-Rise Buildings projects.
- Develop KPIs for reporting to Board Directors for monitoring multiple project performances.
- Successfully led the project towards construction completion and swift opening of the airport, involving high-level strategy planning with client and stakeholder management.
- Prepared summarized reports on actual progress to assist in dealing with claims for schedule delays and evaluated over $28m of extension of time claims.
- Mentored several junior planners and also prepared the company profile to participate in Singapore quality awards.